Bali International Marina
The Benoa harbor leads begin at the Sea Buoy at 8°45'14 S, 115°14'55 E. Follow the leads (just below a lone palm tree on the hill above) - on a course of 255True, past buoys #1 and #2 to the beginning of the dog-leg channel. Maintain a course close to the Red (left) side channel markers (stay clear of all Green markers). Continue 30 meters past the last Buoy #8 before turning North - (staying close to the main ship wharf - portside) - to the Marina, located at 8°44'28"S and 115°12'48"E. We do not recommend night time approaches without prior experience -- Very dim navigation lights against a bright background. We recommend a slack-tide arrival if possible. In fact, the port is officially closed at sundown if you're concerned about your yacht insurance.
VHF Channel 77
- Bali Marina Yacht Club Restaurant - Asian & western specialties, cold beer and drinks at Marina Bar.
- Port Agent and Yacht Sales brokerage.
- Helicopter clearance.
- Freight clearance of parts for Yacht in-Transit .
- Mail received & forwarded. IDD telephone, fax and Cyber Business Office for E-Mail & Internet Surfing. Messaging service – Monitoring VHF Channel 77.
- Laundry Service - - Professional.
- Money Changing at daily exchange rates. Also credit card cash advances.
- Transportation - - hire taxi, automobile or motorcycle. Airline or island tour reservations.
- Provisions in our ”ship shop”. Beer, Bottled Water, Ice, Marine Supplies, Indonesian Navy Charts, and Sundries.
Bali Marina can handle the full CAIT process on your behalf. See Details
NOTE: Indonesia will no longer fill foreign Propane tanks. Plan ahead - - fill up and/or bring a spare tank.
List links to discussion threads on partnering forums. (see link for requirements)