A free, online World Cruising Guide
Welcome to the World Cruising and Sailing Wiki
The World Cruising and Sailing Wiki (an online world cruising guide) has been established so that all cruisers around the world can have free access to as much information on cruising around the world as possible with information on Countries, Immigration and Customs procedures, world ports, navigation and approaches, marinas, anchorages, ocean passages, maritime warnings, boating tips, etc. A FREE, ONLINE WORLD CRUISING GUIDE!
This Cruising and Sailing Wiki is a resource to which all cruisers are encouraged to freely contribute and thereby help to build a great reference resource for the benefit of all cruisers that are sailing around the world.
- The World Cruising and Sailing Wiki's objectives:-
- To provide all cruisers with a one-stop interactive resource which members can annotate, correct and add to.
- To provide the most current information regarding cruising destinations, boating information and marine news.
- To provide information that is based on recent factual experience, information and news that is continually updated.
- To provide information that is easily understood and if possible, is supported by images and graphics.
SINK YOUR TEETH INTO A SECTION AND BUILD IT!
To be able to contribute, Login or Register (top R/H of page)