|Radio||VHF channel 69|
|Phone||+60 (1655) 04088|
|Fax||+60 (5680) 5800|
|Berths||40 - 65 units Wetberths; 60 - 80 units Hardstands|
|Max. length||30 m|
|Max. draft||4.5 m|
|Fuel||Fuel bunkering with Jelly Cans|
|Hours||Normal Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, Monday through Saturday (Year-Round)|
|Address||Mr James Khoo, Pangkor Marina Sdn. Bhd., Jetty Complex 2, Marina Island, Lumut 32200, Perak, Malaysia.|
|More notes about the marina|
Pangkor Marina Malaysia, is a family-owned, full service marina, managed by Pangkor Marina Sdn. Bhd.
It is in its our 5th year of providing the highest quality marina services to serious boaters living near or visiting the scenic coast of Straits of Malacca and around the world.
Pangkor Marina Malaysia, places our highest priority in servicing customers. When servicing you, your crew and your vessels to maintain, repair, or improve your boat, we are committed to share and provide our local expecirence technical consultation and maintaining an ongoing dialogue to ensure that we meet your needs, budget and schedule to the best of our ability.
In achieving our common goal, our experienced staffs view their responsibilities personally to ensure your safety and satisfaction. Through this approach, we build enduring and trusting relationships that enable our customers to rely on us in all future travels.
Our Marina is located on an 11 acres land along the protected breakwater, which separates us from a neighouring ferry jetty. Our location provides a natural defence from threatening wind and high seas.
Marina radio contact
Hail on VHF channel 69.
Entry point [ ]
- 40 - 65 units Werberths. Minimum 30' to 100' vessels
- 60 - 80 units Hardstands. Minimum 30' to 100' vessels
- 45 tonnes Boat Hauling equiptment
- Laundry & Shower
- Free Wifi & Library
- Convenient Stores, Food & Beverage Outlets
- Water & Electricity
- Fuel & Water Bunkerings
- Anti fouling
- Customised Wood Repairs
- Paints & Varnish
- Fibreglass & Gelcoat Repairs
- Mechanical Systems
24 Hours patrol security officers.
- 100m away to our PMM office, ferry services to Pangkor Island, Bus Terminal, Hertzs Car Rental, F&B outlets,etc.
- 1km away to other inner island Shop offices
- 1.5km - 3km away to budget hotels, hardware & marine stores, clinics and others
- 4km to 6km away to shopping centers in Sri Manjung, Connecting Ipoh,Penang,KL& Singapore Buses in Lumut.
- 100m away to our PMM office, ferry services to Pangkor Island, Bus Terminal, Hertzs Car Rental,
- 300m away to Bicycle Rentals @ Best Western Hotel
- 2km away from Sri Manjung & Lumut bus terminal.
- 7km away to Sitiawan Star Shuttle VIP buses to LCCT
Below are our rates for 2016: - Rates applicable till December 2016
- Wet berth: RM 1.50 per foot per day. Discounts for advance payment
- Hardstand: RM 1.50 per foot per day. Discounts for advance payment
- Hardcover park: RM 2.00 per foot per day
- Haul up & down: RM 40.00 per foot
- Pressure wash: RM8.00 per foot
- Electricity: RM 5.00 a day (without running air conditioning)
- RM 10.00 for air conditioning/working on the hardstand
- Ladder rental RM 15.00 a week and RM 50.00 a month
- General labour RM 80.00 to RM 100.00 per day
- Crane: Rm450.00 to Rm 650.00 per day
These offers are not valid for other promotions that we are offering.
Do feel free to contact us if you need further information.
Note: A 2% charge applies to credit card payment.
Port clearence for Batam and Singapore? visit www.tanjungbelungkor.com
We welcome users' contributions to the Wiki. Please click on Comments to view other users' comments, add your own personal experiences or recommend any changes to this page following your visit. Personal experiences?
- Hauled Honey Bee here in Jan 2015. Excellent experience. Good local businesses enable you to do almost anything you might need. The yard is spacious and the Sealift is a very safe, secure way of getting out of the water. Highly recommended.
Date of member's last visit to Pangkor Marina and this page's details validated:
- Pedro Honey Bee - January 2015
|This page has an outline in place but needs completing. Please contribute if you can to help it grow further. Click on Comments to suggest further content or alternatively, if you feel confident to edit this page, click on the edit tab at the top and enter your changes directly.|