Rebak Marina, Langkawi, Malaysia
Rebak Marina is a full service marina on Rebak Island, Langkawi, Malaysia.
|Radio||VHF channel 69|
|Fuel||Diesel is no longer available. Diesel can be obtained from Telaga Harbour Marina (6nm), Kuah Harbour anchorage (10nm - Shell fuel barge) or Royal Langkawi Yacht Club(12nm).|
|Water||Metered on dock|
|Toilets||Yes. (Tired facilities with 2-3 toilets for M and similar for F)|
|Showers||Yes (Tired facilities provide 1x cold + 1x hot water showers for M & similar for F)|
|Address||P.O. Box 125, 07007 Kuah, Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.|
|More notes about the marina|
When approaching the marina, please call marina office via marine VHF CH 69. All marinas in Langkawi are standby on CH 69. Marina office is opened every day from 9 am to 5 pm. If no reply call again when you are nearer to the Rebak Island or before you enter the channel. Marina office will advise you regarding traffic in the channel and berthing arrangement. The channel is S" shaped and minimum depth is 2.5 meter. Marina crew will standby on the dock to guide you and to help with the lines.
- 189 wet berths
- Dockage for vessel from 10m to 35m
- 8m berth-15 slips, 15m berth-18slips, 18m berth-2 slips, 13.6m berth-36 slips,
- 15m berth-18 slips, 18m berth-2 slips
- 24-hour security
- Calm and sheltered marina basin, no surge, no wake
- Clean, quiet, non- commercialized storm protected harbour
- 240 volt, 16, 32 & 63 amp electric service available in each slip
- Metered fresh water supply
- Steel piling, HDPE float and fenders, timber walkways and fingers
- Laundry, shower and toilet
- Harbour store for personal needs
- Propane gas filling
- Storage compartment on rental
- Facsimile and e-mail services
- Deluxe class resort with 82 rooms
- All day dining restaurant facing the scenic senari straits.
- Bar & Lounge with live entertainment
- Pool bar and swimming pool
- Private beach
Haul out facility for 30 ft up to 65 ft yacht is available. Water and electic supply on each bay.
Require reservation via email. Marina management has recently advised that 100% advance payment is required and "Nil refund" conditions apply for any delayed or nil arrival regardless of reason! For long term storage of more than 3 month, advisable to make early booking.
In-house contractor and chandlery is available on site.
The marina is located on small island, Rebak Island, on SW of Langkawi Island. The position is Lat 06 17.6'N 099 41.7'E. Entrance to the marina is on the south of the island. Call marina office on VHF Radio Ch 69 before entering for berthing assistance.
From the marina there are ferry service on regular schedule to transfer jetty, Port Langkasuka, on Langkawi Island. It will take about 15 minutes to reach there. From there you can take taxi or hire a car to Kuah town which will take about 30 minutes. Marina office can assist you to book a taxi or a rental car.
? (& give date)
Post your personal experience and rating of this marina.
|This page has an outline in place but needs completing. Please contribute if you can to help it grow further. Click on Comments to suggest further content or alternatively, if you feel confident to edit this page, click on the edit tab at the top and enter your changes directly.|
Names: [[User:SomeUser|SomeUser]], ... (add your user name by typing ~~~)